FLASH COACHING IS BACK!
One-on-one Coaching Sessions Done Via Webinar:
One 1 hour session for $97 OR Two 1 hour sessions for $187
If you are an online entrepreneur with a Blog, eBook, Online Course, Membership Site, Online Music Lessons, etc. and are struggling to make sales, sign up for a one hour one-on-one flash coaching webinar with me. If you want extra help, sign up for two flash sessions!
Our one-on-one webinar will be a private, recorded webinar ONLINE in which we'll discuss your goals, review your online materials, and develop a plan of action for your online business that can be implemented in the next 90 days.
Whether you need help with finding your niche and/or ideal client online, creating a digital product, building your email list, or making sales, I can help you help you gain clarity in order to reach your goals.
"I recommend Carla to anyone who is anxious about how to start building their email list, market their products and/or services, share their expertise, while adding to their bank account, too!”
– CharLena Pearson-Fulcher, author of New York City Budget Weddings: Creating Your New York City Wedding For Less Than $15,000 (Amazon Kindle)
Carla, my experience with you has been AMAZING! Your positive attitude is infectious. Thanks to you, I’m thinking of starting my own blog! I’ve learned so much about online presence, and I will take that knowledge with me. – Marissa Z, Chicago, IL
I'm Carla Lynne Hall, and my company is Internet Famous VIP. I teach digital product owners how to find their ideal clients online, build their email list, and make their first $1000 online - and beyond!
I got my start in online marketing as a musician promoting my performances and CDs before websites were even invented (gasp!). I was able to get publicity for my music in all of the online media outlets shown above, which resulted in my selling out of the first run of my CD, Supernova (also available on iTunes).
This led to my writing three online marketing books for musicians: The DIY Guide to the Music Biz, Twitter for Musicians, and The Musicians Roadmap to Facebook and Twitter, with Ariel Hyatt of CyberPR.
Years later, I began teaching online and digital marketing to entrepreneurs and small business owners, which led to my seeking further training in entrepreneurship. I'm a recent graduate of the FastTrac New Venture Course, sponsored by the US Department of Labor's Self Employment Assistance Program.
In addition to being the former Director of Online Courses at Ariel Publicity and CyberPR, I was a Workshop Leader for Workshop in Business Opportunities (WIBO), and Co-Leader of the Internet for Artists Program, sponsored by Creative Capital. Skillshare Courses also awarded me with a Master Teacher designation.
My course "From Bricks to Clicks" teaches digital product owners how to make their first $1000 online, and I now offer a 6-week group coaching "bootcamp" version of this course. Over the last 20 years, I have helped over 5,000 artists and entrepreneurs market themselves and their work online.
“Carla, I really learned a lot from our discussions and your vast knowledge of websites! I’m thankful for your continued encouragement and support as I ventured with different business ideas.” – Suzanne C. New York, NY
“Carla, you are a beautiful, bright spirit and I feel so lucky to have taken this class with you. I love your positivity, and I know that everything you speak of is through your own experience. Thank you so much for your generousity and for providing this platform and community. I appreciate it so much.” – PollDaddy.com survey response
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* The webinar is a recorded Skype phone call with a video screencast of the content that we discuss.
* The webinar can be used to: review market research, your blog, products, strategy, branding, etc in reference to creating digital products and/or building an online business.
* After purchasing a coaching webinar on this sales page, you will be automatically directed to the Calendly online scheduling tool, to schedule your appointment(s).
* Also on the Calendly scheduling page is a link to the Pre-Webinar Assessment Questionnaire.
* You are required to complete the Pre-Webinar Assessment Questionnaire before our first session, so I will be ready to help you.
* Webinars can be scheduled Monday - Friday evenings 6pm - 10pm, and Saturday - Sunday 12pm - 9pm.
* Sessions can be rescheduled, but please give me at least 48 hours notice.
* Webinars must be completed within 90 days of purchase.
* You will receive an unlisted link to your video online, which you may also download.
* THE PRICE OF THE COACHING SESSIONS CAN BE CREDITED TOWARD THE "FROM BRICKS TO CLICKS" ONLINE COURSE OR BOOTCAMP!!!
You can trust us!